Top Five Must-Read Books - From Bestsellers to Classics
1. "The Silent Patient" by Alex Michaelides - A psychological thriller about a woman who has been convicted of killing her husband, but refuses to talk. A psychotherapist becomes obsessed with uncovering the truth.
2. "Where the Crawdads Sing" by Delia Owens - A novel about a young girl growing up in the wild marshes of North Carolina, where she faces incredible challenges along with her remarkable natural world.
3. "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng - A novel set in the seemingly idyllic suburb of Shaker Heights, Ohio, where the arrival of a mysterious single mother and her daughter disrupts the lives of the wealthy and privileged residents.
4. "The Dutch House" by Ann Patchett - A novel about a brother and sister, their complicated relationship, and the far-reaching impact of their family's past.
5. "Educated" by Tara Westover - A memoir about a young woman who grew up in a strict, survivalist family in rural Idaho, but managed to break free and obtain a PhD from Cambridge University.